Churches of Thibodaux Poster
This collection comprises three copies of an 11x17 inch poster including five photographs of Thibodaux churches. These include the Presbyterian Church on Canal Boulevard (after the 1926 hurricane), St. Joseph's Catholic Church (Boys First Communion class, 1905; after fire of May 25, 1916; photograph with Father Menard monument in the foreground, undated), and St. John's Episcopal Church on Jackson Street (undated).
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Physical rights are retained by Nicholls State University. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
1 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Sensitive Materials Statement
This collection may contain material(s) with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations. Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which Ellender Memorial Library and Nicholls State University assume no responsibility.
- Anglican Church buildings -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux.
- Catholic church buildings -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux
- Church buildings -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux -- Photographs.
- Church buildings -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux.
- First Presbyterian Church (Thibodaux, La.)
- Presbyterian church buildings -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Thibodaux, La.)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church (Thibodaux, La.)
- Thibodaux (La.) -- History -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church.
- Thibodaux (La.) -- History. -- Religious aspects. -- Episcopal Church.
- Thibodaux (La.) -- History. -- Religious aspects. -- Presbyterian Church.