Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection consists of meeting minutes, a list of regulations, and a copy of the United States Congressional Record relating to the founding and history of F. T. Nicholls Junior College in Thibodaux, Louisiana.
Scope and Contents This collection measures eight linear feet and spans 1829-1977, with the bulk of material dating 1924-1945. It is divided into two primary sections based on the time of acquisition. The first section is the original donation and consists of personal and professional correspondence, speeches, honors, diplomas, certificates, military service records, newspaper clippings, family history, and photographs. The second section is termed the Lefort addition and contains personal and professional...
Scope and Contents Letters, correspondence and committee minutes (1944-1946) relating to the establishment of Francis T. Nicholls Junior College. Correspondents include Frank L. Barker, Clarence J. Bourg, C. C. Colvert, Charles E. Delas and Edmond L. Deramee, Charles C. Elkins, W. D. Goff, L. A. Borne, W. B. Hatcher, R. O. Moncla, and Marc J. Picciola.
- Names: Francis T. Nicholls State College X
- Bank directors -- Louisiana. 1
- Bankers -- Louisiana. 1
- Civic leaders -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1
- College presidents -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1
- Education -- Louisiana 1
- Male teachers -- Education (Elementary) -- Louisiana -- Manifest. 1
- Parish councils (Local government) -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1
- School principals -- Education -- Louisiana -- Manifest. 1
- Sugar -- Manufacture and refining -- Louisiana -- Houma. 1
- Sugar -- Manufacture and refining -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1 ∧ less