Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains architectural information, newspapers and clippings, maps, photographs, artifacts, oral histories, and ephemera relating to the history of Lafourche Parish.
Dates: ca. 1976
Scope and Contents This collection comprises documents, photographs, and audio recordings relating to Laurel Valley Plantation in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana. The materials relate predominantly to efforts made between 1970 and 1979 to document and preserve the history and physical buildings of the plantation. These include correspondence, meeting minutes and publicity, photographs, grant applications, sketches, notes, and research materials. Also included in the collection are a set of sugar cane grinding records...
Dates: 1898-1979 and undated; Majority of material found in 1975-1977
Scope and Contents This collection spans 9 linear feet and dates from 1862 to 1977. It comprises scrapbooks, printed materials, photographic materials, subject files, and memorabilia. These materials either pertain to the American Revolution Bicentennial and related observances in Louisiana or were collected during the Bicentennial.
- Names: Lafourche American Revolution Bicentennial Commission X
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 2
- Community organization -- Louisiana -- Lafourche Parish 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1
- Lafourche Parish (La.) 1
- Lafourche Parish (La.) -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Lafourche Parish (La.) -- History, Local. 1
- Sugar -- Manufacture and refining -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux. 1
- Sugar plantations -- Louisiana -- Lafourche Parish. 1
- Sugarcane -- Louisiana -- Lafourche Parish. 1
- Thibodaux (La.) 1
- Thibodaux (La.) -- History -- 20th century. 1 ∧ less