Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Letters, correspondence and committee minutes (1944-1946) relating to the establishment of Francis T. Nicholls Junior College. Correspondents include Frank L. Barker, Clarence J. Bourg, C. C. Colvert, Charles E. Delas and Edmond L. Deramee, Charles C. Elkins, W. D. Goff, L. A. Borne, W. B. Hatcher, R. O. Moncla, and Marc J. Picciola.
Scope and Contents This collection comprises papers of John H. Robichaux, Sr. and includes annual budgets for the city of Thibodaux, a scrapbook, photographs, a recording of a speech, a typescript, and a floppy disc.
Dates: 1910-1983 and undated
Scope and Contents This collection consists of 0.25 linear feet and spans the years 1971 to 1975. The contents of the collection include correspondence, notes, proposals, reports, contracts, statements, clippings and other materials relating to the city of Thibodaux. Specifically, these files concern the Thibodaux City Charter Commission and legal matters relating to various city projects and ordinances under the administration of Mayor Warren Harang, Jr.
Dates: 1971-1975, undated
- Subject: Parish councils (Local government) -- Louisiana -- Thibodaux X
- Barker, Frank L. 1
- Bourg, Clarence J. (Clarence Joseph), 1893-1953. 1
- Elkins, Charles Calvert, 1900-1963. 1
- Francis T. Nicholls State College 1
- Harang, Warren J., Jr. 1
- Lanier, John L. 1
- Legendre, Irving E. (Irving Edward), 1906-1992. 1
- Leighton Plantation (Thibodaux, La.) 1
- Picciola, Marco J. (Marco John), 1898-1978. 1
- Robichaux, Eugene G. (Eugene Godfrey), 1829-1869. 1
- Robichaux, John H., Sr., 1920-2000 1
- Thibodaux (La.) City Charter Commission 1
- Thibodaux (La.) City Council 1 ∧ less