Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection spans three linear feet and comprises printed materials, scrapbooks, and ephemera, and artifacts. The collection relates predominantly to political campaigns in Lafourche Parish and Louisiana dating from 1948 to 1975, along with some personal materials. Campaign materials are comprised primarily of promotional campaign cards, along with postcards, political cartoons, booklets, sample ballots, and memorabilia.
Dates: 1932-1975; Majority of material found within 1948-1963
Scope and Contents This collection dates from 1898 to 1972 and covers 2 linear ft. It contains a ceremonial program of LeBlanc's induction into the Louisiana Supreme Court that includes a photocopy of a newspaper clipping and a photograph. The collection also includes certificates that document LeBlanc's career as a public official, his wife's career as an educator, and their son's (Sam A. LeBlanc Jr.) career as an attorney and notary. It also includes several photocopies of obituaries for LeBlanc and his wife.
Dates: 1898-1972; Majority of material found in 1898-1935
Scope and Contents This collection consists of correspondence, receipts, tax receipts, brochures, and financial statements that deal with the Plaquemines Parish School Board. The bulk of the collection consists of correspondence between Pourciau and Perez. Included are copies of The Plaquemines Gazette, as well as clippings from this newspaper and the New Orleans States Item.
Scope and Contents This collection comprises papers of John H. Robichaux, Sr. and includes annual budgets for the city of Thibodaux, a scrapbook, photographs, a recording of a speech, a typescript, and a floppy disc.
Dates: 1910-1983 and undated
Scope and Contents This collection dates from 1923 to 1986 and spans 27 linear feet. The collection includes professional and persoaln papers of Leonard J. Toups and his wife Belle LeBlanc Toups, including photographs, correspondence, audio tapes, awards, artifacts, speeches, books, pamphlets, organization records, clippings, and other papers.
Dates: 1923-1986; Majority of material found in 1954-1986
- Subject: Public officers X
- Ane, Marguerite, 1877-1977. 1
- Bollinger, Donald G. (Donald George), 1915-2000. 1
- Ellender, Allen Joseph, 1890-1972. 1
- Guidry, Richard P. (Dick), 1929-. 1
- Jones, Sam H. (Sam Houston), 1897-1978. 1
- LeBlanc, Sam A. (Samuel Albert), 1886-1955 1
- LeBlanc, Sam A. (Samuel Albert, Jr.) 1
- Lefaye, Elmire M. (Elmire Marie), 1889-1972 1
- Morrison, deLesseps S. (deLesseps Story), 1912-1964. 1
- Perez, Leander, 1891-1969. 1
- Plaquemines Parish School Board (Plaquemines Parish, La.) 1
- Pourciau, Anthony L. (Anthony Lamar), 1890-1942. 1
- Rappelet, Albert O. (Albert Otto), 1903-1984. 1
- Robichaux, Eugene G. (Eugene Godfrey), 1829-1869. 1
- Robichaux, John H., Sr., 1920-2000 1
- Toups, Belle LeBlanc 1
- Toups, Leonard J. 1 ∧ less