Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection consists of account ledgers, inventories, an ERA Narcotic Register, poison record book, anatomy cards, prescriptions, business correspondence, postcard, formula books, map plat, liquor sales along with permits during Prohibition, and business receipts. The ledgers document Ayo's practice and pharmacy in Bowie until the fire in 1917, and then from his new location in Raceland.
Scope and Contents This collection covers 6 linear ft. and spans from 1878 to 1996, with the bulk of the material dating 1920-1944. It includes correspondence, clippings, ephemera, printed matter, memorabilia from medical societies, business records, and honors/certificates. Ephemera includes programs, membership cards, campaign cards, business cards, pamphlets, reports, and scrapbook items. Medical society records include programs, bulletins, reminder cards, constitution and bylaws, correspondence, and speeches...
Scope and Contents This collection spans 1.5 linear feet and dates from 1946 to 1949. The collection comprises three ledgers detailing medical diagnoses and treatments for employees of the Lower Terrebonne Sugar Refinery in Montegut, La.
Scope and Contents This collection spans 2.5 linear feet and dates from the 1930s to 1997. The collection comprises scrapbooks, photographs, newspapers and newspaper clippings. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings and photographs concerning the history of St. Joseph's Hospital in Thibodaux, Louisiana. The clippings primarily concern hospital personnel and document special events. Included is information concerning Joseph Louis Danos, MD, who is credited with founding the hospital.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of the papers of the T. I. St. Martin family. The majority of the papers concern T. I. St. Martin's career as a writer and doctor, as well has his military service. The collection also contains the papers of his wife, Gladys St. Martin, and his adopted daughter Cecele Edsberg. The collection includes correspondence, military records, medical records, manuscripts, photographs, printed materials, notes, and ephemera.
- Subject: Medical care -- Louisiana X
- Ayo family. 1
- Ayo's Drugstore (Raceland, La.) 1
- Ayo, Anne. 1
- Ayo, Ben (Thomas Benton) 1
- Ayo, Jackson J. (Jackson Joseph), 1869-1939. 1
- Ayo, Jackson Joseph, Jr. 1
- Ayo, James Hubert. 1
- Ayo, Libby L. (Libby Landry) 1
- Danos, Joseph Louis, 1880-1960 1
- Edsberg, Marion Cecele 1
- Gouaux, Francois Theophile, 1883-1944. 1
- Gouaux, Mathilde Robichaux, 1890-1957 1
- Landry, Anne N. (Anne Norwood) 1
- Landwood Pharmacy (Raceland, La.) 1
- Louisiana State Medical Society. 1
- Lower Terrebonne Refinery (Montegut, La.) 1
- Peltier, May A. (May Ayo) 1
- St. Joseph Hospital (Thibodaux, La.) 1
- St. Martin, Gladys Davidson 1
- St. Martin, T. I. (Thaddeus Ignace) 1 ∧ less